xn custom program
XN offers a fully customizable health care program for your mobile population. With years of experience creating a variety of comprehensive health insurance plans that protect an expatriate and their family from unpredictable circumstances while abroad, XN’s team of international health insurance specialists will work with you to create the most appropriate insurance plan. Coverage includes no deductible, coverage for prescription medication and no requirement of prior authorization to obtain medical treatment.
- Up to 3 months of supplemental medical coverage bridging the gap while the insured re-applies for provincial health care benefits on return to Canada.*
- Covers medication required to avoid specific ailments that are prevalent in the area of posting (eg. anti-malaria, yellow fever, hepatitis etc.)
- Covers travel expenses in the event of a medical emergency for which proper treatment is not available locally.
- 24-hours-a-day assistance for medical emergencies
- Salary continuance with a maximum monthly benefit is $5,500/month ($3,500/month for non-Canadians)
- War Risk, Occupational Risk
ACCIDENTAL DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT & PERMANENT, TOTAL DISABILITY
* Included for Canadians-only insured for over 6 months
International Health Products
To obtain more information about this product, Send Us an Email